Whether it be people-watching, participating in any of the many activities offered, checking out some of the great entries in the car show and farm machinery show or simply enjoying some of the great music we have planned in the Pavilion and the beer garden, we've got something for everyone!
Join us for this year for the Neoga Days Parade!
Saturday, June 18, 2016
Line up at the Neoga Middle School at 3pm
Parade Start Time at 4pm
$5.00 Parade Donation (excluding Kids and Horses)
Proceeds go directly to Camp New Hope
- Antique Cars
- Kids Group (Decorate your bike, wagon, whatever you like!)
- Everyone is welcome to walk in the parade
- If entering with a a group of vehicles or floats, please try to arrive together so you can stay grouped together for line-up and judging.
- Only Parade vehicles will be allowed in the line-up area.
- Ribbons will be given to the 1st- 3rd places in each category
- A Neoga Days Traveling Plaque will be given to the best overall entry.